The intent of this guidance is to provide educational leaders information to help prevent the transmission of infectious diseases within school communities and facilities, prepare for the possibility of a community outbreak, and react quickly should a case be identified.
North Dakota School Boards Association
School Election Guidance
- NDSBA School Election Guidance Coming Soon!
- NDSBA Emergency Sick and Expanded FMLA Leave Guidance (NEW 3/27)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Poster (NEW 3/27)
- Familes First Coronavirus Response Act Guidance
Open Meetings & Records Guidance
- Updated Remote Meetings Guidance – EO 2020-16 (NEW 3/31)
- Remote Meetings Guidance (NEW 3/27)
- Open Records Amid COVID-19 Guidance
- NDSBA Guidance on Board Meetings
- SFSP Policy Guidance
- Sample Resolution Granting Emergency Powers to Superintendent
- NDSBA Policy Services Relevant Policies
- AAC, Nondiscrimination & Anti-Harassment Policy
- ACBB, Significant Contagious Diseases.
- ACAA, Emergency Closings
- ACAB, Emergency & Disaster Plans & Drills
- FGA, Student Educational Records and Privacy
- KBA, Relations with the News Media
Click here to request policies
Additional COVID-19 guidance can be found at http://ndsba.org/index.php/chunk/covid-19-resources/