2nd Annual Workshop for School Board Members
- When: July 22
- Where: Bismarck, State Capitol, Brynhild Haugland Room
- Delivery Options: Face-to-face and Online
- Students that cannot attend in person may view the workshop online. This is not a live stream. A link to the workshop will be sent out at a later date to students. The workshop link will also be accessible at https://www.nd.gov/dpi/events/2ndschoolboardmembers/.
- For more information and to register go to https://www.nd.gov/dpi/events/2ndschoolboardmembers/
- Affiliate Credit Available: 1 credit
- Students that attend the workshop in person must complete and submit the affiliate credit form to Patty or me to receive credit.
- Students that view the workshop online and wish to receive affiliate credit must submit a paragraph to Rebecca Duben on what you have learned from the presentations, if they were beneficial, and how you will apply this information to your District practices.
Criminal History Record Check/Audit Training
- When: July 23 and 24
- Where: Bismarck, Bureau of Criminal Investigation, 4205 State Street
- Delivery Options: Face-to-face or via IVN
- Affiliate Credit Available: ½ credit
- For more information see attached registration form or contact the BCI office at 701.328.5126
- Complete and submit the affiliate credit form to Patty VerDouw or Rebecca Duben to receive credit