NDSBMCP students can receive ½ credit for attending this webinar and submitting a brief paragraph to me on what you learned. Contact Rebecca Duben if you have questions.
Title: IRS Releases New Form W-4 for 2020: All You Need To Know
Presented By: Pioneer Educator, Dayna J Reum
When: December 04 ,2019 | 1:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM CT | 10:00 AM PT | 60 minutes|
Where: Live Webinar
Registration: Go to W-4 Webinar
Cost: Use PIONEER25 to get $25 off. Attend in a Group and save up to 50%. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dec of 2017 The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was passed and it was one of the most significant tax changes in sometime. This webinar will prepare the payroll professional to understand the changes to the form W-4 for 2020 that detail out processing requirements. Before changes the Form W-4 was a critical form that all companies have to obtain from employees and has had special processing requirements.
A review of the IRS specific laws around processing of the Form W-4 and how they should be handled will be discussed. In this webinar expert speaker Dayna Reum will Review potential recent updates, discuss concerns around proper processing and your role in processing according to the IRS.
- Understanding the proper way to process the 2020 federal W-4 and what to do with the last valid W-4 employers have on file for employees
- What should be the proper process for an invalid W-4 and what is considered a invalid W-4 now that the form is different?
- Proper processing and maintenance of a IRS lock in letter before and after W-4 changes
- Understanding the requirements around Form W-4 and how an employer can be at risk
- Employer notification requirements and important deadlines for both Form W-4 and the Form W-2
- What are the changes to personal exemptions from tax reform and how it will impact the Form W-4
* Not able to attend the live session? We can arrange an on-demand session for You. Please call 1-951-801-2324.
Pioneer Educator | 1055 West, 7th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013 | +1-951-801-2324.